totally randomness 2 totally randomness 2

A dissapointment.

I thought that this would be half entertaining, a good review and confident author comments.

Nevertheless, I did not enjoy this at all... the humour has been done a hundred times already and is starting to get annoying and infantile. You could have done a better job, half of it was boring and repetitive. Its better than some stuff out there but the unoriginality was what let it down for me or the fact that it could have been a lot more interesting.

I usually try to see the good in things but this just shot that away, I can understand if your animation methods are limited but I'm sorry son, I am dissapoint,

wt0 responds:

this was made for an animation class, that the teacher told us to make a 5 minutes long animation in five days.
After that, I dubbed it(cause it was in spanish) and change some things to make a newgrounds version from it, without putting something more or removing stuff.

the thing it's that i totally didn't had the time, neither i have the tools or a incredibly fast computer, anyways i'm kind of dissapointed to, because i feel that the first one was better.

Macbook air paradoy Macbook air paradoy

made me laugh

I don't think that the flash was as bad as people made out, a funny short.

Red Weird Man Red Weird Man

For your first flash...

Hey man,

For your first flash that was pretty good.. maybe next try experimenting with some audio in it. But the animation was much better than any peoples first entries... keep working on it.

Ghost vs. Guitar Dude Ghost vs. Guitar Dude

RIP DIMEBAG

dude aweosme selction of music, liquid tension fuck yeah, OPETH FUCK YEAH oh yeah and PANTERA???? FOOOOOOOOOOOOK YEAH!!!!!!!! awesome selection of music but wat was up with taht NERD song hahahaha.

TBK Funky Show 1 TBK Funky Show 1

great

good range of randomness there, and HELL YEAH INFLAMES!!! WOOOT

-The Room- -The Room-

great first submission

for your first submission that was verry good. Quite origional. keep up the good work, maybe something a little longer next time

Cloud-on-Sycoe responds:

thanxs for er review...]B=8P

Roses for the Grave Roses for the Grave

Short but goof

I did like that how the moves n all sync in time with the music, keep up the good work.

Miren2k responds: