totally randomness 2 totally randomness 2

A dissapointment.

I thought that this would be half entertaining, a good review and confident author comments.

Nevertheless, I did not enjoy this at all... the humour has been done a hundred times already and is starting to get annoying and infantile. You could have done a better job, half of it was boring and repetitive. Its better than some stuff out there but the unoriginality was what let it down for me or the fact that it could have been a lot more interesting.

I usually try to see the good in things but this just shot that away, I can understand if your animation methods are limited but I'm sorry son, I am dissapoint,

wt0 responds:

this was made for an animation class, that the teacher told us to make a 5 minutes long animation in five days.
After that, I dubbed it(cause it was in spanish) and change some things to make a newgrounds version from it, without putting something more or removing stuff.

the thing it's that i totally didn't had the time, neither i have the tools or a incredibly fast computer, anyways i'm kind of dissapointed to, because i feel that the first one was better.

Macbook air paradoy Macbook air paradoy

made me laugh

I don't think that the flash was as bad as people made out, a funny short.

Red Weird Man Red Weird Man

For your first flash...

Hey man,

For your first flash that was pretty good.. maybe next try experimenting with some audio in it. But the animation was much better than any peoples first entries... keep working on it.

FAEL Pong FAEL Pong

bah

too many versions of this game aruond , but i have to say you did a good job of it. just make somethingmore fun.

Smileys War Smileys War

SOLDAT

I will say its a good game, but its a complete take of soldat but with smileys... even the sounds are the same.

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

Fun and funny

very good game that i enjoyed playing. I like the fact that more gets added as you go, but even still it can become rather repetative. Never the less a great submission.... keep up the good work =]

Inner Demons [Unmastered] Inner Demons [Unmastered]

Nice Track Bro

Sounds good man, I like the riffs... doesn't sound too bad for being unmastered.

Vocals are pretty awesome man.

Sounds like a mix of Vader and Devian

Nice job Bro

Looking At The Sun Looking At The Sun

duuude

Im such a fan of your stuff dude its fucking aweosme!

TheRealSam responds:

Well dude glad you like my songs! :D Thanks a lot for the comment! You're aweosme too!

You Look Like Shit You Look Like Shit

Fuck some decent metal on newgrounds

Sounds like aborted or body bag or just any other death metal band like critical madness that no one has ever heard of... wait fuck sounds like skinless!!!! fucking awesome... the clean bit reminds me of crotchduster haha

TEN FIVE BROTHER

TheRealSam responds:

Well I don't know any of the bands you gave, but I'll shure go check em out :)
Thanks a lot for the review!! :D